For US Students
U.S. American students interested in learning about other cultures and introducing international students to life in the United States can volunteer to be a BRIDGE Partner. U.S. BRIDGE partners will attend an intercultural leadership workshop and gain valuable intercultural and diversity leadership skills. U.S. BRIDGE partners will participate and help coordinate fun activities throughout the semester.
* Make friends with students from around the world
* Volunteer and make a difference
* Introduce new international students to your culture
* Learn about other countries and their people
* Learn about the different opportunities to study abroad